First things first, you can wait until your current subscription ends to renew it or you can cancel your existing membership with us so that you don't get charged when it renews. You can do this by following the steps below.
If you have started your membership on our website directly at www.sortedfood.com, please head to My account and click the cancel my membership button and follow the instructions. If you are having any issues with this route, please head to My account > My Profile > Subscriptions > View > Cancel in order for the cancellation to be effective. It is best to perform the cancellation on a desktop rather than mobile, but any problems be sure to give us an email on email@example.com. Once the cancellation has been completed you will receive a cancellation email. Check out T&Cs for more info.
Google Play Store subscription cancellation
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
App store subscription cancellation
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
Then you will need to redeem your Gift Subscription by doing the following
- Head to: https://sortedfood.com/checkout/
- Apply your coupon code in the indicated box and press 'apply coupon'
- Please proceed to checkout and complete the process where you will be able to create your online account. If you already have an account, follow the whole process above, logged in!
Any issues please search through the articles on our help centre or give us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to assist.